Despite Gaza’s challenging circumstances, we have achieved significant impact over the past five years.
- 1,500 children were enrolled in schools, with consistent academic success.
- Over 550 children were enrolled in Kindergarten;
- 1,331 students gained access to remedial education classes, with an 88% success rate;
- 221 youth were enrolled in higher education institutions; and
- 66 students graduated from institutions of higher education.
- At the outset of the program, a drastic 88% of targeted children suffered from at least one health problem. After a year of treatment, the percentage fell by a staggering 40%.
- 153 children with disabilities were given access to physical therapy sessions.
- 400 children received medical treatment.
- Over 400 children were successfully provided with psychosocial support sessions.
- 100 women benefited from psychological counseling sessions.
- 67 entrepreneurs received seed-funding to kick-start their own small businesses.
- 221 Mustaqbali graduate students were trained to qualify for entry to the labor market.
- 38 young people joined Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) programs and apprenticeships.
- 100 youth were provided with capacity building in career skills, work ethics, and life skills.
- 26 higher education graduates gained employment, while 7 graduates obtained internship opportunities.